Santa Marina Holiday Village enjoys an excellent location on the Bulgarian Southern Black Sea coast: it is just above the famous King’s Beach, 2 km north of the ancient town of Sozopol and 34 km south of the city of Bourgas.
This majestic location has been selected for its:
- Outstanding natural beauty
- Magnificent views of the Black Sea
- Excellent access to key roads and services for the community
- Secure investment potential
- Via the Chreno More highway, the closest airport in the city of Bourgas is only a 40 minute- drive away.
Bourgas’ airport is the second biggest airport in Bulgaria, offering scheduled flights from most European capitals and many chartered ones during the summer season. To come to Santa Marina by car from Sofia, take the Trakia highway to Bourgas and then the Cherno More highway to Sozopol. The distance from the capital to the holiday village is 424 km, i.e. a 5- to 6-hour ride.In Santa Marina, you may choose from apartments of different sizes and views.
There are 4 basic types of properties: studios, one-bedroom apartments, two-bedroom apartments and split-level mansard studios.
- All properties offer nice terraces, most of which offer unforgettable sea views.
- Studios are 44 – 56 sq. m. big. Their space is separated into a living and a sleeping “corner”. The kitchenette is located close to the bathroom.
- One-bedroom apartments vary between 56 – 89 sq. m.
- Two bed-room apartments are 82 – 165 sq. m. large.
- Apart from larger living and dining rooms, these apartments also enjoy larger terraces and fascinating sea views.Mansard studios are 62 and 73 sq. m. big. Located on the top floors of villas, mansard studios enjoy excellent sea views.Not only is there a choice of different apartments and views at Santa Marina, but also a choice of green-field investments, half-completed properties, and even fully furnished units ready to be accommodated.
Although the design of apartments at Santa Marina is carefully thought of, given the developer’s flexibility and the framework of the buildings, size modifications at the request of clients are often feasible during the early stages of the construction process.